- Mike Wright & Steve Thompson, "Corporate Restructuring, Buy-outs and Corporate Governance"
- Mike Dietrich & Gavin Kelly, "Stakeholder Strategies and Corporate Governance"
- Jun-Won Kang, "Determination of Ownership to Maximise Social Welfare in Political Equilibrium after Privatisation"
- J. Dodgson, "Rail Privatisation in Britain: Changes in Corporate Stucture"
- Cheong-Keun Wong, "Foreign Direct Investment of Korean Business Firms in the UK"
- Jan Bielecki & Roy Wilkinson, "Comparative Progress of Corporate Governance in Eastern Europe"
- Romuald Szuniewicz, "Development in Privatisation and Corporate Governance in Poland in the 1990s"
- Ku-Hyun Jung, "Ownership and Governance Structure of Korean Business Groups"
- Kap-Young Jeong, "Public Enterprise and Privatisation Policy in Korea"
- Seok-Choon Lew, Domination Structure and Capital Accumulation in Contemporary Korea"
- Jan Bielecki - Director of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Devlopment, and Former Prime Minister of Poland
- Mike Dietrich - Lecturer in Business Policy, Sheffield University Management School
- Kap-Young Jeong - Professor of Economics, Yonsei University
- Ku-Hyun Jung - Professor of Economics, Yonsei University
- Jun-Won Kang - Senior Research Fellow, POSCO Research Institute
- Gavin Kelly - Research Student, Political Economy Research Centre, University of Sheffield
- Seok-Choon Lew - Professor of Economics, Yonsei University
- Romuald Szuniewicz - Economic Counsellor, Embassy of the Republic of Poland
- Steve Thompson - Professor of Management, School of Management and Finance, University of Nottingham
- Roy Wilkinson - Professor of Economics, Sheffield University Management School
- Cheong-Keun Wong - Professor of Economics, Hankook University
- Mike Wright - Professor of Finance, School of Management and Finance, University of Nottingham